Building performance analysis
Integrated buildings with best-in-class performance
By using building performance analysis, we can take a deeper look at the way a building will exist in its environment both today and in the future. We work with the entire design team to create systems to maximize the value of buildings while also protecting the environment. This offers benefits for clients in lowering costs while achieving optimal performance outcomes.
Building performance analysis services
- Façade optimization
- Energy analysis
- Natural ventilation design
- Thermal comfort analysis
- Building performance audits including WA State Clean Buildings Act
- Find out more about the Washington State Clean Buildings Act
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis
- Daylight analysis
- Sustainability certification consulting (Living Building, LEED, Passive House, WELL, Earth Advantage)
Take a look at our regenerative design brochure to learn more.
We also offer related services such as renewable energy systems services, sustainable district planning, and electrical engineering.